MATTRESS WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What does mattress warranty cover?
1) A warranty protects the consumer from manufacturer defects that would require a repair or replacement. Warranties do not
cover problems that are the result of misuse, mishandling or failure to meet the requirements outlined in the warranty card.
2) Mattress value is calculated against length of warranty.
Example: If a Mattress cost S$1000, and the warranty period is 10years, The Cost per year of usage is 1000/10=100.
3) Transportation charges of S$50 is applicable for any exchange during warranty period.
4) Because warranties are designed to protect against manufacturing defects, the company that made the product, not the
company that sells it, provides the warranty.
5) A Warranty card is needed to claim any warranty of mattress.
6) FURNITUREMART.SG will assist in any claim of warranty if all necessary documents are provided.
Example: Warranty Card.
Please kindly call us at 67897035 or email to : email@example.com